Gold Coast lighting and decoration shop

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
While driving around the Gold Coast on holidays I saw a giant inflatable santa and being blinky mad I just had to stop and have a look.
The santa was worth way more than a years lighting budget (closer to 10 years) but they had a great range of decorations and lights. I didn't take any happy snaps of decorations as I'm pretty well entirely into the blinky flashy stuff. Prices weren't excessively high when compared to the Chinese sourced stuff and I only wish my luggage allowance on the plane was more than 23kg.

http://www.christmasgalore.com.au/
It's located in Biggera Waters just north of Surfers Paradise

Attachments

• IMAG0359.jpg
    IMAG0359.jpg
    904.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0360.jpg
    IMAG0360.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0361.jpg
    IMAG0361.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 42

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
I am planning on actually visiting this store very soon (probably this weekend) so if anyone wants to me to check anything out let me know.

I have driven past it hundreds of times and never gone in!

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Brought back a few things to NZ in July from that store. Managed to grab some stuff on sale. Had fun and games packing the car with 6 people, suitcases and several boxes of Xmas light decorations. Made it all home on the plane in one piece though. They hadn't had the new stock in when I went but there were a few good bargains ( at least compared to what's available in NZ where the prices are ridiculous.)