1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
1st to say my son was in lockdown at his high school for over 3 hours.
Some students were searched...but all is good now. :)

Apparently, there was a burglary in the area with 3 people involved.
One may have had a gun prompting the lockdown.

-blu

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
1st time I've said I'm a LOR user, an Android user and a Samsung hater. The Android OS is great and it is awesome not to have to use itunes but Samsung have done everything they can without infringing too many of Apples patents to copy the look and feel of the iPhone. The Android OS is far more flexible whereas the iPhone 6 itself is far more flexible ;) . I have used a number of Android phones and tablets and I hate what Samsung have done to the Android OS so the phones and tablets act somewhat Apple like.
LOR and HTC Android ftw

AAH

Put up my 1st lights for the year today. Mega tree is now up. Is it a coincidence that it took longer to put up with the aid of my 12yo son that it would have if I'd done it myself? I also bought my 1st ever sheets of corflute today to make my 1st batch of coro presents.

Bird

LOR user
1st to suggest (or maybe not), any member with rating/rank higher than New Elf be able to PM more than 10 members at a time.
Minor PITA with bulk buys. :D

Bird

LOR user
1st time I've noticed Geoff (aussiexmas) is in a video on the LOR homepage.
2nd video about 1:24 in .. only lasts 6 seconds but it's 6 seconds more than me :D

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
1st to congratulate ACL on cracking the 8000 member mark. That's an awful lot of Christmas lights spreading the cheer.

AAH

1st to agree with Bird. I had to break a lot of messages up into 2 or 3 groups so as to send out info.
I'd also like a nice big banner for people whose inboxes are full. I've had about 10 messages bounce over the last couple years because people are limited to 10 messages and don't realise they can't get more messages.

Bird said:
1st to suggest (or maybe not), any member with rating/rank higher than New Elf be able to PM more than 10 members at a time.
Minor PITA with bulk buys. :D

mborg10

Michael Borg
1st lights up for the year. 100 stars on the roof. Today is suppose to be 35 and I felt every degree of it on the roof.
dy3abu2a.jpg

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
1st post in ages, and 1st post to say that I have officially packed up all of my display/lights and all the stuff that goes with it.

Minus the big stuff, this is what it all looks like

Quite sad actually, but at least I know the stuff will get used in my absence. Also allows me to plan a return in the coming years.

Attachments

• 20141026_114913.jpg
    20141026_114913.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 17

AAH

1st to wonder if the coro cutouts are going too and if so where are they in the pic

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Matt said:
stars are packed, canes i managed to fit into a plastic tub, the drinking santa would not fit, but is still assembled in one piece.

Sorry Matt, 1st point put no 1st in there.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.