1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Fasteddy said:
i think this may actually be my first post in the first thread for this year, who will be first to point out that im wrong

First to say I couldn't be bothered trawling through 115 pages to prove you otherwise. :)

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
djgra79 said:
Fasteddy said:
i think this may actually be my first post in the first thread for this year, who will be first to point out that im wrong

First to say I couldn't be bothered trawling through 115 pages to prove you otherwise. :)

I would say that would probably be a 1st... trolling through all 116 pages of the 1st thread... ::)
I may also point out that you really must not have anything to do... :eek:

So...best get started on that blinky to-do list :D

-Blu

mararunr

Here to learn! (and share)
3505 NW Edgewood Ave, Bentonville Arkansas, USA
Fasteddy said:
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
My son Zac has spent the last 2 days vomiting coughing not eating and sleeping with a fever of 39.5 then today he wakes up and decides to crawl for the first time.

the 1st time your 1st child crawls is a momentus occassion, but then you realize what it means. When you have a second child you hope they never crawl :)

Simple search for "1st" by "FastEddy" proves he has in fact already posted in 1st this year. No trawling required. Thank you search function :)

...and yes I think I'm 1st to point this out.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
mararunr said:
Fasteddy said:
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
My son Zac has spent the last 2 days vomiting coughing not eating and sleeping with a fever of 39.5 then today he wakes up and decides to crawl for the first time.

the 1st time your 1st child crawls is a momentus occassion, but then you realize what it means. When you have a second child you hope they never crawl :)

Simple search for "1st" by "FastEddy" proves he has in fact already posted in 1st this year. No trawling required. Thank you search function :)

...and yes I think I'm 1st to point this out.

First to point out you have too much time on your hands :D and 1st to point out my mind is failing :eek:

mararunr

Here to learn! (and share)
3505 NW Edgewood Ave, Bentonville Arkansas, USA
Qiang Fu Kiwi said:
1st time post 1730 has been made in this thread. ( and last time it will be )

1st time to notice that my computer displays numbering wrong by 1 (QFK post shows reply 1731 on my laptop, so technically 1732 posts I guess since there's the original post plus the 1731 replies)

(I can hear the too much time comments already :) )

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
mararunr said:
Qiang Fu Kiwi said:
1st time post 1730 has been made in this thread. ( and last time it will be )

1st time to notice that my computer displays numbering wrong by 1 (QFK post shows reply 1731 on my laptop, so technically 1732 posts I guess since there's the original post plus the 1731 replies)

(I can hear the too much time comments already :) )
1st to say "You must have too much time!!!!" LOL

Bird

LOR user
1st time I may have ever said I'm done with snow.
Change clocks in 2 days for spring but still have snow on the ground and temps 20-30f below normal. :(

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Today is the 1st (and only) time that I've reached 22 years of marriage :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.