ECG-P12S - what is it and when can i get one?

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Drer, i dont believe so yet, however, from discussions in chat, i believe there is thought that it will eventually be possible to drive more per output.

ChrisB

New elf
So regarding the upgrade program for existing p12r customers could one elaborate? Im interested in pricing on the upgrade, and the required work necessary to complete the upgrade. One other thing, I mounted my p12r boards to a custom block of plastic using the existing "B" and "B" holes in the circuit board. Are these "holes" in the same place from board to board, or do I have to re-configure my existing block of plastic? Thanks
Chris

Greg.Ca

Apprentice elf
And yes, I will also be at the Texas academy. It would be nice to have mine updated as well. --Greg--

mrlightmadness

New elf
any word when we can start getting these. wanting to get into pixels. Dont have much time this year so will probably do something simple and add 4 arches onto my display from last year. If it works then it does. If not still have last years setup. Need shipped to Unites States!

mick8248

Full time elf
Got my P12S at the Adelaide mini and have just started playing around with it, can anyone tell me how you access the DMX side of things or has that not been implemented in the firmware yet?

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Mick Ed is still working on that side of it. I have asked Ed for a update on that and will let you all know ASAP.

viennaxmas

New elf
Is there a manual available yet? I got one board and there are a few jumpers on it... I tried the j1sys download page, unfortunately did not find anything.

viennaxmas

New elf
Right now - just hooking it up without causing magic smoke...

I assume it needs 5V on K1. What are the other connections on K1 used for?

Any other Jumpers I should set? (On TP1 for example)