Coxie's Christmas Lights 2013

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Great work Coxie, Looks great.. Love the strip around the trees, Gives it an excellent effect.

The wife loves the presents. Very cool.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Still not sure how to embed the Vimeo links in a post. I followed the suggested wiki procedure below but it doesn't seem to work for me?

Posting Links

"To embed a YouTube or Vimeo video in an ACL post, simple past the link into the normal text area. Once you post (or preview) it will show up as the familiar video box."

kel

Dedicated elf
work7.gif

mborg10

Michael Borg
Well done champ. I do like when christmas lights are done to christmas songs. Very Christmassy. How did you do your icicles. Have you got a photo

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Looks great Mark. I had plans of doing some coro presents the same as you did but I ran out of time and didn't even get close.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
AAH said:
Looks great Mark. I had plans of doing some coro presents the same as you did but I ran out of time and didn't even get close.

Thanks Alan, you are looking at the corro creation controlled by your 2811DC15's. Didn't miss a beat the whole month and many thanks for putting this idea together. Made life much easier being able to just thrown these in at the tree bases.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Damicka10) said:
Well done champ. I do like when christmas lights are done to christmas songs. Very Christmassy. How did you do your icicles. Have you got a photo

Mick, these icicles are all custom made LED lengths from mysolarled. I basically bought 2 icicle strings of 4 colours to fit along the whole gutter length.

2 x red
2 x blue
2 x green
2 x white

I sent mysolarled the drawn up quote request below and can not fault their communication, the process was great. I know other members have used mysolarled before and I will be using them again if I have the need. They were also made 100% to my requested dimensions with the waterproof connectors on.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43251051/ICICLE%20LAYOUT%20-%20QUOTE%20REQUEST.pdf

I thought about going an RGB option but I still really like the smaller LED look. If my house was further away from the street I would have gone the RGB route.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
greg58 said:
Top Job Mark! what does the sign say at the front.
Greg, the sign you refer to is my tune to sign.

pics below if interested?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43251051/IMAG0098.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43251051/IMAG0099.jpg