Pixel Clips

bhamze

New elf
Hello all,

I'm currently developing several RGB/Pixel clips and I need your help. I've created a site and kindly ask for your participation by completing the product survey. This survey will help determine item specifics including model numbers, quantities, and pricing. The more feedback received the better the outcome. Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions on future products. To help spread the word, please share link or make recommendations for other channels. I thank you for your support.

Bill

lightingclips.com

Attachments

• Clips.jpg
    Clips.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 286

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
hi Bill mate what an idea what a great idea i like the pipe ones i was looking at 20 mm od conduit for my mega tree so i would be looking at 800 just for my tree but bear in mind zip ties are 1c each and also i am looking at mounting straight 20 mm pvc on the uprights on my pergola post so maybe another 400 so if you could get close to 3 or 4 c each in bulk i would definitely look at buying them plus 2016 i will do rooflines and more so i would buy more next year too but if you could get close to the price i would consider buying at least 2000 at a time to suit the 2801 12 mm pixels

gnatman

New elf
How about some that don't need to go on a pipe but rather the eve of a house. I'd love to print these on a 3d printer. I love 3d work.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
going off the website they look like they have plans for a few different types including facia..
I have sent an email to get some samples to see if they are usable on our common conduit.

prof

Apprentice elf
For the pipe clip sized models, a quick search shows that 1/2" schedule 40/80 has a nominal OD of 0.840" (or 21.336mm). For an Aus. equivalent the IPLEX brand DN15 (PN18) PVC-U pressure pipe also has the 21.3 mm nominal OD. Different brands may have different naming conventions so a quick visit to you local plumbing supply or hardware store should get you sorted. I think both sized clips are going to be too loose a fit for either 16mm or 20mm conduits.

prof

tooms

12v4life
+1 for a gutter clip, I'm currently researching the best way to attach pixels to the gutter and haven't found anything simple and quick yet.

Habbosrus

Back again
I made a suggestion on the survey that a slight modification could see them used for holding strip to conduit as well. I cable tied my led strip to conduit for my 2d ray tree. I actually made some clips from conduit just the other day. I used conduit, cut it into 10mm pieces and cut a piece out of it. It looked a little messy as it was all done by hand, but worked well. The clips just look like a "C" and slip over the strip and conduit. These look much nicer than my attempt and could serve multiple purposes.

bhamze

New elf
Thanks for your interest. I've selected a tooling/plastic manufacturer and tooling will be launched soon. I plan on sending an update sometime next week.

bhamze

New elf
Im working on a new site and it will be up soon. Clips have been tested and approved for production. I will post updates on my FB page, link below. Thanks for your support!

Bill

https://m.facebook.com/RGBetc

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
bhamze said:
Im working on a new site and it will be up soon. Clips have been tested and approved for production. I will post updates on my FB page, link below. Thanks for your support!

Bill

https://m.facebook.com/RGBetc

Will there be PVC ones for round pixels as well ?

Definitely keep me posted as I want a good sized QTY.
Do not really follow Facebook too much.

-Blu

bhamze

New elf
They fit round or square nodes via an insert. Check link below.

https://youtu.be/JFz8G4iGne8