singing xmas tree

AussieDoug

Full time elf
If your after an Australian certified power supply I would recommend a Meanwell.
Some specifics on lights would be great to help aim for a specific model. 12v, 5v & specs on the pixel/ bulb type.
Doug

Habbosrus

Back again
Unless you have another way of getting getting stuff here (like a friend or relative in the US), Holiday Coro don't ship to Australia (well, they didn't in 2014 when I asked them). You can always make your own design as others have done here. Or there is always this site I found last year. But as Doug suggested, more info on lights you are thinking of using would be helpful.

AngieHarrison

Apprentice elf
Thank you Doug, btw i bought from holidaycoro in ebay.

Another question, recommendation transformer/power supply for rgb strip for CMB 24D please ! (Australia)

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
Habbosrus said:
Unless you have another way of getting getting stuff here (like a friend or relative in the US), Holiday Coro don't ship to Australia (well, they didn't in 2014 when I asked them). You can always make your own design as others have done here. Or there is always this site I found last year. But as Doug suggested, more info on lights you are thinking of using would be helpful.
If you think that is odd, they don't even ship to Canada due to shipping and duties.

Habbosrus

Back again
ԆцряєсϮ said:
Is THIS the link?
As This is only for the 4 pieces of coro, no lights.
Wouldnt it be cheaper to by the coro here and punch your own holes?
Wow! Definitely not cheap. When converted to AUD you could buy a dozen sheets (2440mm x 1220mm) of 5mm corflute locally for the same price. It means a little more work punching holes, but you could make the faces the way you want them (and have more money leftover for other blinky stuff :D [SIZE=78%])[/SIZE]

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Thats the only item he seems to have on Ebay, looks like he may have made too many for last Christmas

Habbosrus

Back again
JHarrison said:
Guys i bought 1 only for a sample and will make another 3 DIY faces
Smart thinking. You'll be quite adept at it then. You may have ACL members coming to you for Singing trees ;) . Can I ask what the charge was for one only? If it's reasonable I might follow suit.