Hello Everyone

Khalid

It's not what it is, but what you make of it.
So excited to to have joined this awesome forum, lots of really beneficial topics and conversations going on.

I live on an Island in the heart of the middle east called Bahrain. All we have here are dumb LED's and i haven't come across a soul that knows what an addressable LED even means.

Unlike many, i have no intention of building a seasonal setup, my plan is to build an addressable retail shop sign for my chain of restaurants. Unfortunately there is barely any beneficial info to help on that topic of Intelligent retail shop sign. Luckily i came across a couple of websites that supplied x-mas dumb and intelligent LED's... "BINGO!"

After a little more digging i eventually i found auschristmaslighting.com!!!!

Look forward to exchanging thoughts and ideas with with all you experts :D

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Khalid, welcome to ACL mate. Take a look at the 101 manual here if you haven't already found it. Jump into chat sometime as there are many, many clever people here on ACL (I wish I was one of them ;) ). I'm sure you learn a lot from ACL and wish you well with your setup.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome53.gif

honey9

New elf
Weiterhin viel Spaß hier im Forum.
Hoffentlich fühlen Sie sich wohl bei uns.Hals- und Beinbruch!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Bird

LOR user
honey9 said:
Weiterhin viel Spaß hier im Forum.
Hoffentlich fühlen Sie sich wohl bei uns.Hals- und Beinbruch!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Furthermore, a lot of fun here in the forum.
Hopefully you feel right at home uns.Hals- Break a leg!

Why do I think the translation is close but not quite right? :D :eek: :)

Khalid

Wow! What a warm welcome! I feel special already :D

Reading the 101 for the second time round, tip my hat off the the person(s) who put it together. Very kind and selfless gesture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, Glad to see a new member from a new country as we have no other members from Bahrian. feel free to ask any questions and also pop into the chat room. You will definetly be abale to achieve what you want with some work and reading

Khalid

Fasteddy said:
Welcome to ACL, Glad to see a new member from a new country as we have no other members from Bahrian. feel free to ask any questions and also pop into the chat room. You will definetly be abale to achieve what you want with some work and reading

Thought i recognized the name, thank you so much for putting together the 101 manual, i commend the effort and the attention to detail. And its actually fun to read and the illustrations make a world of a difference!

I'm sure it saved lives too, mine included :D

Will drop by the chat once i've conquered the 101 8)

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Welcome to ACL, home of all that great Blinky Knowledge

Feel free to drop into chat and say "hi", it is a great place to ask questions too.

-Blu