Hi guys Brett here from mount druitt

Brettm1987

New elf
Hi I'm Brett iv been putting Christmas lights up every year for my kids and now interested in doing a light show for a couple of years now and decided next year I would like to give it a go Id like to do leaping arches and the trees and I'm hoping I can get a lot of info from some of you guys but bare with me because I'm very New to this

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
Hi Brett and Welcome to ACL, you've come to the right spot, although being the 1st Dec it a bit of a mad house with everyone getting their displays up and running, I joined 11 months ago and the help and info is just great as are all of the people involved...
First things download and read the 101 manual then read it again.... read the posts on the forum and jump into the live chat room..then read the manual again...

Cheers
Fing

dale82

Senior elf
Welcome to ACL Brett, I would firstly download the 101 manual as fing mentioned and have a read. Also pop into chat and say gday.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome26.gif

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL Brett! Plenty of friendly, helpful folks around these corridors. Pop into chat and say Gday and ask away for any queries you might have.

Cheers, Graham