CCR controllers from top to bottom - anywhere but Superstar!

melrob

New elf
:mad:Is there anywhere you can change your CCR Controller from top to bottom in sequence editor or pixel editor.

I have made the huge mistake of using pixel editor this year, and because I accidently put my 12 CCR tree controller on the bottom in Superstar, then exported to Sequence editor, then imported to pixel editor, saved as intensity data file, reexported back to sequence editor.

I now cant change them and have to do the whole lot of steps above again.

Help me please...

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
I might be able to help.

I have 17 CCR's in my display at the moment.

I usually do my 12 CCR matrix in superstar and then copy/paste (import) it into the sequence editor.
I only bring it into the Pixel editor for viewing. No need to sequence it there.
If I do not use superstar, I use xlights and then import the converted LMS file into the sequencer.
Again to view it I can use the pixel editor.

Basically, I use the pixel editor to QA my sequence. I do not use it to sequence.

The Pixel editor is like having Xlights 3. You only need to save intensity data if you actually us PE to sequence.
However, you cannot edit it in the sequence editor.

In Superstar there is a way to re-orientate your layout. You can also make changes to channel layout in the sequence editor.

If you sequence in PE, you should be able to do it there as well under the properties of the prop.

jump into Chat, I will try to help you out.

If you need to re-address your CCR's, then use the LOR hardware tool. I just did that last night going from 3 CCR's per universe down to 2. I wanted my CCR's to align with the correct RGB channel layout. Use the USB dongle to set the LOR address.

-Blu

melrob

New elf
hi Blu,

Out of frustration I did it from scratch. We tried changing the settings in Pixel editor but it actually just screwed the sequence up every time we changed.

I am currently having a love hate relationship with that program.

I have used both superstar and pixel editor to program the 12 CCR tree and matrix. Anyhow, it has worked. But an extra hour worth of work at 2:00am in the morning.

Thanks for your help Blu.