Adelaide/SA 2016 Adelaide mini (expressions of interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Re: 2016 Adelaide mini

the grinch said:
Yes what about adelaide who is keen?

I'm keen - don't have anything worth talking about yet though.

Benslights

Dedicated elf

so now all you need is someone to put up there hand to organise a location then everyone can help bring it all together.

also you will need a location :)

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction

the grinch said:
Yes what about adelaide who is keen?

Yes I just posted as thinking may need to be a little more organised this year as was very last minute but thanks to everyone was great turnout. I wouldn't be able to organize but am certainly willing to help if needed . Another reason thinking if organised sooner we could book accommodation etc easier and plan a great weekend . Is our leader karob willing to help plan again this year? as last year with such little time done an amazing job and we where very thankful

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction

And was thinking as virtual santa has been extremely popular teresa thecrazylightlady and myself would be able to do a small presentation of our setup for virtual santa if required ?

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer

i could allways do a komby wireless talk..
Since time ran out last year,
As i now use 2 of there transmitters, controlling 4 receivers, without any issues at all..

Karob

Let there be Light!

It is great to see so much enthusiasm this early in the year, I cant recall in my time around this hobby that the Adelaide mini was discussed this early.

Thanks Jason for your kind words regarding the 2015 Mini, I put my hand up to help organise the mini as I know how much of a great weekend it can be for all levels of knowledge.

I am willing to put my hand up and do the organising and mc, however I will need some help when it comes to the programming of topics, the more input from the attendees that are attending on what they want to learn and what they can teach makes the weekend more of a success,

I will start doing some groundwork behind the scenes about venue availability and also dates that may be suitable and start a poll to lock in a date.

In the meantime this thread would be a great place for people to share ideas on what they can present or would like to learn.

Looking forward to seeing what people would like to see this year.

thecrazylightlady

Yes I admit it.....I have the C.L.A.P

Karob said:
It is great to see so much enthusiasm this early in the year, I cant recall in my time around this hobby that the Adelaide mini was discussed this early.

Thanks Jason for your kind words regarding the 2015 Mini, I put my hand up to help organise the mini as I know how much of a great weekend it can be for all levels of knowledge.

I am willing to put my hand up and do the organising and mc, however I will need some help when it comes to the programming of topics, the more input from the attendees that are attending on what they want to learn and what they can teach makes the weekend more of a success,

I will start doing some groundwork behind the scenes about venue availability and also dates that may be suitable and start a poll to lock in a date.

In the meantime this thread would be a great place for people to share ideas on what they can present or would like to learn.

Looking forward to seeing what people would like to see this year.
i think going over basics for newbees, eg types of controllers, programming, really breaking it down and explaining things, displays. i dont really understand things unless im physically shown how to do it and why you are doing it. more things for sale eg pigtails, light,controllers, wire frames etc

Status
Not open for further replies.