Anyone selling their LOR 16-ch controller?

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Im considering adding a couple of smaller "backup singers" faces to my show and just wondering if anyone out there is looking to sell their LOR 16-ch board, e.g [font=arial, helvetica]CMB16D-QC or even better the screw terminal one?

Ive prob missed the boat but oh well, thought I'd ask.

I'd rather stick to the LOR for my faces as opposed to Rays 27ch or suchlike.
[/font]

cozbert

Full time elf
i know that mellow was thinking about selling a couple of his lor controllers now that he has found pixels :)

ShellNZ

Senior elf
So sorry to bother everyone, I think Ive decided to make a matrix instead of adding 2 faces.

Was going to end up quite costly in neonflex/controller to add faces that only sing every now and then.

Thanks all :)

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Have you seen these Shell for $110
yhst-1552586516070_2270_12022390

http://store.lightorama.com/cmdedcca3.html
as long as your using S3
Great for some rgb strips and floods. It could relive you of another board you already have.
Might even get some myself when they come on special in there summer sale.

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Thanks bbay, its overkill for what Im needing it for. Im just adding an extra face to my show this year so really only need 7chans, would like them to be on the LOR network like the others tho, makes it easier.

Therefore still looking for a 16-ch controller.

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
Hey Shell,

I am from South Africa so I don't know what shipping might be but I have around 5 or 6 LOR 16 channel dc units you can have for say around $50 aus each?

I also have around 10 CCRs for say $150 aus each (240v power supplies).

Kind regards

Charl

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Hi Charl

Are you able to please find out for me the shipping cost of 1 x 16ch DC unit to New Zealand? Thats all Im really wanting. I borrowed my neighbours one and will likely use it from now on so I better replace his (hes not doing a show this year) :)

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
Ill find out for you. Will only be the weekend though as I am working 6 to 6 for shutdown at the moment.

Kind regards

Charl