Woohooo! Employed again!!!

Habbosrus

Back again
Went for a job interview yesterday and got the call 15 minutes ago to offer me the job. Feels bloody (hope this doesn't offend anyone) great! Now I'll be able to afford more blinky stuff :D

Habbosrus

Back again
smartalec said:
Congrats,
I guess they picked the best person for the job.
I think I have to agree with you. It feels right. The job, the people, the company just seems right. I told my wife when I came home from the interview that I felt like I was the right person for the job. Must be psychic or something, ha ha.

Habbosrus

Back again
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Damicka10) said:
Must have been your good double pluggers that put you over the line.
For sure. I would have been a shoe-in for the job if I'd had worn them! Ha ha
I told the family we will have to go out for dinner to celebrate some time soon. The first thing my son asked me was,
"Are ya gunna buy a new pair of thongs now?" Smart @*$€ isn't he?
I grew up just down the road from you Myrtle at Mt Druitt (Lethbridge Park). I would have been run out of town if I'd have worn double pluggers back then!

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
I confess I had to google double pluggers to see what they were.

Also congrats on the job, it is always scary/exciting starting somewhere new.

mborg10

Michael Borg
With single pluggers you can have a blow out and you have to put a nail thru the plug or put the clip from the bread bag around the plug.

Double pluggers rarely blow out. Pure luxury at its best.

Habbosrus

Back again
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Damicka10) said:
With single pluggers you can have a blow out and you have to put a nail thru the plug or put the clip from the bread bag around the plug.

Double pluggers rarely blow out. Pure luxury at its best.
Pure poetry Myrtle. You are a wordsmith.

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
Way to go Habbo! That is great news, I am happy for you.
Can't wait to see what you will have for a display this year...
:D :D

Habbosrus

Back again
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. It was a good feeling waking this morning knowing I have a job to go to next week. It's been a tough few months again, especially on my man pride.
:D

Well, here is some great news, confirmed via phone by Professor Smee this morning (while writing this post). Adam (my son) had an MRI this week to check the condition of his tumour and it appears it has reduced in size by a small amount!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The word "small" is insignificant because it has reduced!!! Reduction wasn't actually expected, the hope was to halt it growing anymore. To have it reduce in size is outstanding :D :D
Cause for celebration! I think I'll have to polish the double pluggers!