Sequencing patterns for arches

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I been sequencing my arches and am running out of ideas for patterns to put on them. Does anyone have any links or descriptions of interesting patterns they have seen on arches. I guess, maybe, there is a limit to the variations available with a single strand arch but I'm sure there are things others have done that I can't think of.

I have two groups of three arches one behind the other if that opens up my options.

Any ideas to give me inspiration would be greatly appreciated.

arw01

Full time elf
Maybe try a falling fill. Top arch fills up dumps that a layer down, and down again. What about half on bottom the opposite half next up and the opposite half next up and flip them around around.

I did a top 3rd was one pattern color and bottom 2/3rd different timing and color/pattern. Looked better in my mind but was not that bad, could have potential.

ron d

Apprentice elf
Before using LSP in Vixen I used to copy and paste patterns and do stuff like Invert, Reverse and use some of the paste settings that changed what was copied.

What software are you using?

arw01

Full time elf
ron d said:
Before using LSP in Vixen I used to copy and paste patterns and do stuff like Invert, Reverse and use some of the paste settings that changed what was copied.

What software are you using?

There is a little signature with Lor S3 advanced in there, over on the dark side he is :'(

Boof63

Senior elf
go to you tube and look at other displays, great way to get new inspiration/

cheers Boof63