15% off on ebay - today only

kane

Dedicated elf
Not the sort of thing I would normally post, but also something I've never seen before.. Ebay have a coupon at the moment for their 15th birthday - "CELEBRATE15" for 15% off. Only until the end of today (not sure if this is worldwide or just here in Australia, but I did use it for a couple purchases from the US)

Given they're the middle man, it's pretty interesting that they're doing this (as their combined ebay & paypal fees wouldn't cover the 15%) - obviously a bit of a marketing push..

But thought I'd post here in case anyone was thinking of grabbing anything on there - may as well save a bit

Cheers

Kane

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
It is for eBay Australia only, its been going since Sunday morning!

You can buy anything from ebay.com.au in Australia or abroad, so long as you're still on the .com.au site. The code can be used up to three times. Watch out if there are multiple currency items thought, I don't think you can buy for example an item listed in US$ at the same time as AU$.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Or a collection of items coming to a total of more than $50 together in the same currency (as long as you use the cart checkout to pay for them all in one hit) :)

WARNING: Apparently the $50 is set in the listing currency, e.g. if the items you are interested in are in GBP then the total would need to be >£50