International NZ Mini: Open invitation to ACL community for NZ lighting expo

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Hi. I am floating the idea of a lighting expo on the first weekend in June next year.
Combined with a mini.

I have just completed a 3 day Xmas light show in Hawera Sth Taranaki. There is huge interest from the mayor and key influential towns people to do a town lighting display like Sydney's Vivid.
The town sends $30k to New Plymouth for their lighting show, which seriously is a few lights behind trees and a few props - very low key for the $$$$, and there is access to some serious money from community founders.

Please would people express their interest and see if we can pull it together.

multicast

Senior elf
Possibly, make sure it doe'snt clash with the aussie ones. Sydney is 23/24 May, Melbourne is 30/31.. Probably post this in the Mini's section as ell.

nzlongfellow said:
Hi. I am floating the idea of a lighting expo on the first weekend in June next year.
Combined with a mini.

I have just completed a 3 day Xmas light show in Hawera Sth Taranaki. There is huge interest from the mayor and key influential towns people to do a town lighting display like Sydney's Vivid.
The town sends $30k to New Plymouth for their lighting show, which seriously is a few lights behind trees and a few props - very low key for the $$$$, and there is access to some serious money from community founders.

Please would people express their interest and see if we can pull it together.