24V LED Strings

Greedy Guido

Sorry, My fault. I forgot you were an idiot.
G'Day Trend Setters,

I need more 24V LED strings for my 2015 Christmas lights display. I use to buy them from Kelly at www.MySolarLED.com but the site appears to no longer exist. Can anyone confirm if Kelly is still around and if so a contact.

Does anyone know of somewhere else to buy good quality 24V LED strings.

JPB

Full time elf
I am also looking for LED strings to replace the incans on my wire frames. I don't really want to use pixels or dumb nodes.

Jon

bjpc2716

who dares win
8) I am in the same boat like all above WE NEED A OTHER SUPPLIER WHO AS GOT THEM NEED ONE ASAP

multicast

Senior elf
give me some specs for what you need. I'm on a buying trip in China in a few weeks, and i'll go and see what we can find.

JPB

Full time elf
My two bobs worth.

Strings of single colour, cutable every metre or so, so that different colours can be joined for use on wire frames. Maybe 5cm led spacing and using M5 (?) style LEDs so they look like Incan fairy lights.

Jon

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
24V single colour strings (red green and blue). 10m 100 led or 20m 200 led 24V icicle strings in about 5m lengths either as single colour (red green and blue) or alternatively in about 4 colour with 3 or 4 channels for the 5m lengths. Needs to be copper wire not the biodegradable stuff that some of the strings are made of and would prefer dark green or black UV stable insulation. A 5m minimum lead wire would be good too. 10m would be better but I'm not greedy. No need for controllers or connectors to be fitted. A supplier that can do custom strings and doesn't require hundreds of pieces for a MOQ is what is really required.

Qiang Fu Kiwi said:
give me some specs for what you need. I'm on a buying trip in China in a few weeks, and i'll go and see what we can find.

i13

Dedicated elf
www.MySolarLED.com seems to be back online.

Edit: Now it's not working again; it was definitely there when I posted this. Worth keeping an eye on it.

Edit: It's back again