2 nodes not working 1 red

Julie

New elf
Okay so put together the small xmas present from boscoya did not download template as wiring model a pain. Was easier to draw my own so made 2 models of a straight line and crossed them for reference. First model called small present base and 2nd model Ribbon small present. Set up to run both from the one string the first of 26 (i skipped 2 holes in the base as was short on lights. Start channel 2617 to 2694 solid colour in display and working like a treat.. The second model the ribbon 29 nodes start 2695 to 2781 and set as a shimmer effect or similar. The first 2 nodes on the ribbon not working at all and the 3rd is red. The rest of the string is perfect. The 3 not working are immediately after the end base node however have run test on full string and all lights working fine. I have calculated a few times and the channels seem to be correct. What am I missing please.

___Base 26 nodes start channel 2617______26 x 3 equals 78 end 2694

___Ribbon 29 nodes start channel 2695

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Use the tools>test>models in xlights and step through the pixels to confirm that they are turning on what you expect.

MikeKrebs

Full time elf
If you are using xlights, run tools/check sequence and see if it tells you anything..