2811DC15 SETUP IN XLIGHTS,HELP

lightfreak

53 year old light freak
Been trying to set up my Hanson 2811DC15 for my display, I sort of got it to work but not properly. I want to use it for a RGB group on my North Pole and two white lights for my signs. When I set it up in Xlights, setting it to 5 Nodes. Hooked up the RGB lights and when the test sequence started it was all lights on, hooked it up using a second time using inputs 1-4-7 it works showing the individual colors. The problem I am having is defining the individual channels to tell it what color they are. I have attached some setup pics hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction. I figured the inventor of the product would be the best place to look for advice. The Hanson controller is for the group -DUMB PIXELS. Thank you in advance!
Steve Screenshot (7).pngScreenshot (6).png

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
To me it looks like you've only set it to be one node (3 channels) and if it's in series with other props, unless you tell it there's another 4 nodes (12 channels) that are not supposed to do anything, you'll get things turning on when you're not supposed to.