Where to download music from for sequences?

Orlando1220

New elf
Where can I get and download music from, for sequencing purposes? Or how/where do y'all get y'alls music from??

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
iTunes & Amazon are the main places to still purchase MP3s. There are other means of course that are less than legal so not encouraged (doesn't stop it happening though)
Some sequences are distributed with the audio in the zip file also.

orlandoal

Angry Elf!
As above, Amazon & iTunes, I also (being a very sad individual), used to rip/copy any CD that I purchased as a back up, so I have thousands of songs available to me on an external hard drive should I ever need them.

Orlando1220

New elf
As above, Amazon & iTunes, I also (being a very sad individual), used to rip/copy any CD that I purchased as a back up, so I have thousands of songs available to me on an external hard drive should I ever need them.

And you can use any sing you want on your sequence right??

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
If you are creating your own sequence you can use any song you want. If you are using a pre-made sequence it's best to use the same version of the song that was used. this will ensure the timings are correct and keep you from having to make adjustments for timing. There are many versions of songs but each version will have slightly different timings to it. Normally who ever sequences a song will have it noted somewhere the exact version of the song. Frosty the snowman from X album.