Virtual Santas workshop

thecrazylightlady

Yes I admit it.....I have the C.L.A.P
i just brought a new Virtual Santas Workshop download off ebay and it looks pretty amazing. Its not available until the 15th of September, so hopefully it is sent to me then, ill be setting this up in my family room window and have virtual santa playing in my bedroom window. if you wish to have a look at it here is the link http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222236209368
heres the description
Filmmaker and Visual Effects Director Jon Hyers, of Minnesota, is the creator of the ORIGINAL Virtual Santa back in 2002. Virtual Santa and 14 Other Christmas DVDS have just been joined by a Massive New Production, SANTA'S WORKSHOP with Virtual Santa and Crew at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas. This Production has been designed initially for the growing requests of Garage Door Projection. We present to you an incredible new series of FX that compliment the use of Multiple Video Projectors to create an undeniable illusion of Santa's Workshop. The photos and youtube show you the details, of many different shots, Wide, Super Wide, Medium and Closeup to provide YOU the CUSTOMER with enough Digital Ammunition to run at least 15 Unique Scenes, from the 30 + FX in the download pack. More variations such as a few different backgrounds in some cases, such as BLACK, and Vertical Framed Options [portrait 90 degree flipped projector] give you more than 30 clips to choose from. Using 20 or more economy video projectors, can put an effect in EVERY WINDOW of your home, garage, and shed, and garage door

grahami2006

Full time elf
Thanks for the info. I have just ordered as I needed a change this year.
One question I have is will I need a number of projectors or will the scenes change on the one I currently have.
Thanks
Graham

thecrazylightlady

Yes I admit it.....I have the C.L.A.P
grahami2006 said:
Thanks for the info. I have just ordered as I needed a change this year.
One question I have is will I need a number of projectors or will the scenes change on the one I currently have.
Thanks
Graham
it does say have multiple projectors to have it in all your windows and doors, but i think if you just put it on 1 it would play all the scenes. This is what happens with my projector, i put in a usb stick and it pays what ever i have on it