Halloween 2016 Aussie Shops

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Just got back from Target and they had a reasonable (for Australia) range of Halloween stuff.

2 pack of skulls. Not full size, but quite ok for $10 for the pack. (grabbed two packs)

Foam tombstone with LED "RIP" lighting $15. (grabbed one)

Animated Grimm Reaper $29. The "animation" consists of sounds and flashing LED lighting. No movement.

Skull and bag of bones $10. Again, not full size but ok for $10.

Animated eye doorbell $15. Couldn't find these in store. Looks good on web site.

Pop-up tombstone $25. Couldn't find these in store.

Animated butler $29. Couldn't find these in store either.

They also had an animated candy bowl (skeleton hand grabs you) which was neat. I forget the price.

Also lots of Halloween party stuff - stickers, plates, serviettes, costumes, etc. Well worth a look.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
We grabbed the last doorbell at our local. They also had a spider projector light, unsure of price though

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
pop up tombstone and eyeball door bell - tick
there was 1 butler left, but a small child grabbed it

got some other stuff from big W

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
Just ordered the door bell, pop-up tombstone and a couple of skull+bones bags online. Came to $60 so got free delivery.

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
I caved and went back today and grabbed a bag of bones & skulls, and the spider projector light

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
FYI, Kmart Halloween stock (mostly in party section, plus dress ups) is arriving into warehouses this week, out in store by end of this week, early next week.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
While shopping at Woolies this morning I saw that they had what looked like the same foam tombstones with an illuminated "RIP" section as Target had for $15. The Woolies ones were only $8 though!

Also got some packs of 8 eyeballs for $3 per pack from The Reject Shop. They didn't appear to have much else there unfortunately.