Novelty effect

Kitman

Full time elf
So went to the shops today and went into BigW and spotted something out the corner of my eye.

They are called holiday specs and allow you to "see magical images in every bulb" (That's what they say not my claim lol)

Once the mrs saw them we had to have them (About the only time she has ever been so excited about xmas lights) so we bought the 4 different ones to try them out (They have 5 but she didnt want one of them)

As you can see by the picture, you have ones that shows santas face, a candy cane, reindeer and a snowman (Didn't get the star ones)
Light glasses.jpg

We tested them when we got home and surprising enough they actually work really well.
snowman effect.jpg

The further back you get the bigger the image gets on each light, I tried my best to capture an image of the effect and well you can see that it's a pretty poor attempt at getting the photo but it does show the effect rather well.

At only $3 per pair of glasses could be a good addition to your light show buy a heap of pairs and let people use them while watching the show to make things really pop.