Round glass sphere for various uses.

livetoride

Full time elf
Hey everyone, Ive found some great round glass toppers for various uses, top of light poles, north poles etc

In the light section and bunnings, Internal diameter of the glass is 80mm. With its base there is a grove on the inside that snugly fits a 90mm Pvc pipe. Priced around $20 from memory.

Hopefully it helps a few people out, I was struggling to find something to suit, just a shame its not plastic.

Attachments

• Topper.jpg
    Topper.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Melo.jpg
    Melo.jpg
    778.2 KB · Views: 40

Roosta

Full time elf
Good find.. I need one a bit bigger, around 80cm, and must be polycarb or fibreglass.. Can buy from a lighting supplier but bloody expensive..

livetoride

Full time elf
Yeah i found them hard to get, I was only after a small one to fit on some storm water pipe so it worked well. There is some on aliexpress I've looked at before bit didn't get much further than that.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

scamper

Dedicated elf
I have found them in masters before, so it may be worth checking out before they close down. Then I bought another 4 for this year from stratco and they were only $5

livetoride

Full time elf
Thanks scamper, My masters didn't stock these, and unfortunately we don't have a stratco so that may be why I wasn't having any luck.