Adelaide/SA Adelaide mini mini

deblen

Full time elf
At the last Adelaide Mini, there was mention of a mini mini, where we might be able to get together close to the day of light up.

This to discuss were people were having small Hic ups or need a little help, or share some last minute ideas.

I am willing to have it at my place, Salisbury East, on Sunday 6th of November, say from 0900 to 1600.

I will supply a BBQ, just bring your own drinks.

I realise it maybe be late, but it could help some that might be having problems, or just catch up.

Let me know if any interest.

Deblen

Kitman

Full time elf
Hey Deblen, fellow adelaidians.

As much as I would love to catch up with everyone prior to lighting up the night sky unfortunately my weekends are packed full between now and my planned light up night.

I have some pretty ambitious plans (imposed on me by the mrs) to have my backyard sorted out and have my lights done yes still have 3 boxes to build and program up 3 controllers plus 3 raspberry Pi's and have it all talk together within a month, I like a challenge so yeah don't think I will have any time to leave the house hahaha.

Maybe a new year catch up to discuss what went wrong or right with our displays could be a good idea??

Kitman

damo1271

Full time elf
Thanks Len, I like the idea, but it's a little to close to December for me. Xmas shows and stuff like that are starting, which take up evenings, and I have bucket loads to do to get ready myself for this year.

deblen

Full time elf
Hi,

I thought it maybe a bit close for all.

I like the idea Kitman, for early next year.

I will post pone the catchup till early in the year, not too late.

Any suggestions as to a date.

Bbq will still be on me.

Deblen