Air-seeder pipe arch.

Binkles

Full time elf
Anyone in WA want to go parts in a roll? 30m and $130 is a bit steep for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Thanks, I had found that and called our local supplier (Russet) but they didn't stock it and it was all a bit too hard for the guy so no luck as yet.

Will persevere though.

Kev

Boof63

Senior elf
cant see why you couldnt straighten it, at 2.5 m arches the roll is the correct angle,
staked out in the sun for awhile over summer and pretrty sure it would straighten out.
(farmers usually just attach it and slight curves but essentially straight)
add a few ties/tent pegs and i think you would be fine- here is reseller in SA

<http://blshipway.com.au/__files/f/3338/BLS_-_2014_AIR_SEEDER_CATALOGUE.pdf> - page 13

cheers Boof63 :D

Roosta

Full time elf
Hey guys,

So i got in touch with Esdan who makes the LDPE Air Seeder hose about bulk buying etc..

Gave me pricing higher than ebay listing, even after discount for bulk..

Disappointed to be honest considering they are a supplier for my work..

Also note they now have a listing for the LDPE as christmas light tubing..
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CHRISTMAS-XMAS-LIGHT-OUTDOOR-TUBING-LDPE-NON-TOXIC-UV-ARCHES-32mm-x-38mm-x-30m-/282264377242?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Might be worth buying as soon as you can as i have a feeling they may be going to have a price rise...

Cheers..

DavidJ247

Full time elf
Roosta said:
Hey guys,

So i got in touch with Esdan who makes the LDPE Air Seeder hose about bulk buying etc..

Gave me pricing higher than ebay listing, even after discount for bulk..

Disappointed to be honest considering they are a supplier for my work..

Also note they now have a listing for the LDPE as christmas light tubing..
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CHRISTMAS-XMAS-LIGHT-OUTDOOR-TUBING-LDPE-NON-TOXIC-UV-ARCHES-32mm-x-38mm-x-30m-/282264377242?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Might be worth buying as soon as you can as i have a feeling they may be going to have a price rise...

Cheers..
Ha...a couple of the photos on the ebay listing look awfully familiar!
That could be my fault, when I was there early in the year I took a sample of strip with a battery and tester/controller to test in the tube, they were really interested in what I was doing and we got talking about it. Once I'd built the arches I sent some photos and let them know they might get some interest from the christmas lighting community (thinking it might encourage some sort of bulk deal) never took it any further though. Strange they gave you a higher price than what they sell on ebay?

Roosta

Full time elf
Hahaha i figured something like that may have happened..

Yer pricing they gave me was $88.20+gst on the 25mm/30m roll, and $129.50+gst on the 32mm/30m roll..

And 10% off if i ordered 10 or more rolls..

Still waiting on their reply re ebay pricing... hahaha

cdjazman

Full time elf
heathwithnoteeth said:
that's the one i got jazman. it is EXACTLY the same as the other one, manufactured by ESDAN

OK nice - good to know. :) 8)

Mattlloyd84

New elf
Does anyone have any of this tube leftover? I only need 10m but I can't buy any less then 30m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitman

Full time elf
So on the weekend we had a little mini mini at Lens house and Heath brought along his Air Seeder pipe arch and Adski brought along his for comparison and they seem identical even though made by different companies.

The stuff that Adski brought along was branded HoseTek who are in SA. I was nominated to contact them to ask about the cost and if they sell to the public.

Well good news is they do sell to the public and was provided the following prices.

Size ID - Size OD - Product Code - Standard Coil Lengths - Price per meter - Price per roll
25mm - 32mm - TLDPE-025 - 30m and 100m - $3.00 per meter - 30m $90.00 100m $300.00
32mm - 37mm - TLDPE-032 - 30m and 100m - $4.00 per meter - 30m $120.00 100m $400.00

So it seems to be a little better price than some ebay sellers and being local for SA members we don't have to pay freight and being a short distance from 5 members easy to get and bring to a mini for those that want it.

For those in WA according to the site http://www.hosetek.com.au/contact they have a WA sales manager so they may have a distributor in WA for you guys.

So it would seem that almost every state is now covered.

Last edited: