Adelaide/SA Adelaide Micro Mini 2017 (Meet & Greet) Feb 19

Lishfish

Full time elf
darylc said:
Does anyone have anything they want me to bring so they can see? If you have things on your shopping list let me know, I might have spare to get rid of.
Dont forget the strips :)

Kitman

Full time elf
Hey Darylc,

If you want to bring along a Falcon controller I will bring along my WS2813 strip and we can test to see if it works on that. The strip is 5v, but I will bring along a power supply and stuff, but if you want to bring your own 5v PSU that's fine also.

I will bring along my working sandevice controller that can drive the strip and some other gear. Might show off my Temp stuff if people want to see behind the curtain lol.

Ralphyf1

Full time elf
Hi Deblen,
Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, but had a prior commitment which I need to attend to. I have shifted some other things and would like to attend for an hour or two from about 12noon onwards. Better half, Bev, is also likely to be a starter. Cheers and thanks. Sounds like a good day. cheers Ralphy

Kitman

Full time elf
Considering Adski and Heath are both coming along, can you both bring the air seeder hose you obtained so we can compare the 2, some people want to buy some for this year and may want to know if there is any difference ;)

darylc

404 darylc not found
Kitman said:
Hey Darylc,

If you want to bring along a Falcon controller I will bring along my WS2813 strip and we can test to see if it works on that. The strip is 5v, but I will bring along a power supply and stuff, but if you want to bring your own 5v PSU that's fine also.

I will bring along my working sandevice controller that can drive the strip and some other gear. Might show off my Temp stuff if people want to see behind the curtain lol.

There will be a few falcon controllers there so you should be good for the testing.

Kitman

Full time elf
Just having a lazy Sunday morning going to head around soon. Hopefully nobody is waiting for me lol.

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
A big thankyou too len and your wife for the food and hosting . Was great to see everyone .

Kitman

Full time elf
Thanks Len for having us rowdy bunch of CLAPPERS over to your house and providing us with a nice BBQ lunch.

Was good to catch up with everyone, hopefully will see you all at the mini.