Perth/WA Perth Mini for 2017

PaulVernon

New elf
Hello Gareth ,

Sounds very interesting - this year i only got time to visit a few houses around me I am South West but don't mind driving up

Paul

Binkles

Full time elf
Ok, so that's half a dozen at least, let's set a date, location, and start a plan of what to cover. I have a large dining area that can easily be setup, have plenty of tables, just not chairs and a covered back area.... I'm in baldivis though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scamper

Dedicated elf
Binkles said:
Ok, so that's half a dozen at least, let's set a date, location, and start a plan of what to cover. I have a large dining area that can easily be setup, have plenty of tables, just not chairs and a covered back area.... I'm in baldivis though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think if you look at the comments, most of us that are keen are sor anyway, and I am WAYYY south.

richardd

Full time elf
I would make the drive from Gero to attend, Just need dates as I have to arrange hotels..

Wish we could do it in Geraldton as my work has a nice size room for this and has full Video Conference system to stream it on zoom.

Tonyf1949

New elf
Hi Gareth. I will be in that. Great idea and look forward to discussing lights with others. Location not a problem.

Binkles

Full time elf
Has anyone from Perth been to any in the other states?

What are we wanting to learn, show off?

richardd

Full time elf
Re: Perth Mini for 2017

Scamper, I'm in Geraldton thus NOR, will I need some kind of Visa to cross the river :D

Ɠαяєтн

Mae gen i C.L.A.P ei heintus iawn
So based on the numbers and locations may I suggest that we hold this at my place (Landsdale - Northern Suburbs), seems to be very much in the middle for all.

I am thinking the weekend of 15/16 July, either Sat or Sun, or both days if you wish!

scamper

Dedicated elf
gαяєтн said:
So based on the numbers and locations may I suggest that we hold this at my place (Landsdale - Northern Suburbs), seems to be very much in the middle for all.

I am thinking the weekend of 15/16 July, either Sat or Sun, or both days if you wish!

Not that I really care where it is... But.
Secret harbour
Baldivis
Kwinana
Meadow springs
Collie
Duncraig and Geraldton.
So you are basing the fact that Geraldton is 400km north to give you an average "middle" are you ???