Hello from Pennsylvania USA

Stosh

New elf
Been reading for weeks, chatting for a couple of days now, and just recently ordered my first lights. When I first started I thought I was going LOR, and now I'm going all smart pixels. Glad I did the homework. For now I ordered all C9s because I like the more traditional look. I should have gotten a string of regular pixels to see how much of a difference there is.
Decided to go with a Falcon v3 which should be out by May. That's when I'll start playing!
For now I'm going to try to figure out the way I want to mount these to my house eaves, windows, etc. I already have too many hobbies and not enough time in my life, so quick setup and teardown is top priority for me.

Thanks to all very much for this forum and the contributions. Would be incredibly arduous to learn this stuff without it.

Stosh

New elf
Oh yeah, specifically I'm from Lancaster county, pretty much right in the middle of Amish country. Luckily I wasn't born Amish or I couldn't have this hobby (no electricity). I'm almost exactly halfway between Harrisburg and Philly.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, I hope you achieve the goals you set yourself this year, just don't be too ambitious the first year or else it may become overwhelming