10w rgb flood with wirless controller demo

angus40

Senior elf
Thanks to the good folks over @ Diyc
I am able to have year round control of rgb flood lights .
RobG's 10w driver board is the key ingredient :)
WP 20150202 071524Z

AussieDoug

Full time elf
love how interactive our lighting options are starting to get. Things like this set up so the kids (big kids) can play with it are just amazing.

arw01

Full time elf
Indeed, which app is it angus? I know Minleon has one like that to be used with their wifi mini controller, but don't know how that would run a flood.

Thinking of doing the same thing with a couple of cables on the back patio to get some light out there and run the floods off a 12v supply that is highly efficient for idling so as to not cost me $20.00 a year just to have it available to turn on the lights.

Alan

angus40

Senior elf
arw01 said:
Indeed, which app is it angus? I know Minleon has one like that to be used with their wifi mini controller, but don't know how that would run a flood.

Thinking of doing the same thing with a couple of cables on the back patio to get some light out there and run the floods off a 12v supply that is highly efficient for idling so as to not cost me $20.00 a year just to have it available to turn on the lights.

Alan

I think Minleon it Just re purposing /re naming other manufacturers products and marking them up .
You are best to buy direct is my advice .
The app is Magic Led and ships with the controller . total cost was 20$
These are great little rgb wifi controllers with 4a/channel rating .
here is 2 floods in daisy chain >
WP 20150202 193201Z