12v power into pixlite 16

so i dont smoke this controller too... anyone have a straight forward answer on how to configure the pixlite 16 with 12v input power (ie jumper settings etc)

I have read the user guide, but seem to have left my smarts at the office this week...

i assume i just ignore the CLK sockets when i add the pigtails, as i am using WS2811 pixel strings, and rgb strips.

cheers

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
there is no jumper settings for 12v or 5 v there is a logic fuse so you can run 12v one side and 5v the other side and yes if running 2811 pixels just dont use the clock connection +ve data and -ve

ok so i just add the 12v into the controller on j2 power bank 1 for channels 1-8 (making sure i get the polarity right)
no touchy for jumpers etc?

connected power to the pixlite 16, connected pigtail to output 1 (triple checked i have the right colour into each socket (GND, DATA and 12v+)

tested each pixel string. one has the first 15 not working (that is the one i blew up the cheapy controller on)
second string all light up white.

read in manual that once the controller is on, i can press "factory ip" for 3 seconds, then it will cycle through each colour... did that and they all stay white.

what could i be doing wrong?

gerry

Senior elf
What firmware level are you at ? Check that u have the latest.

Have you configured the outputs ? Or at leat for the one output you are testing..