1st for 2014

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Following on my 1st post for 2013 I've again worked on getting another 1st. I hope you all had a happy and safe Christmas and New Years period.
As well as being the 1st post for this this it is also the 1st post since my lights have turned off for 2014. The next time will be about 11 months away. Time to start planning.

Happy New Years guys and girls.

Alan

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
First to say GZ to Alan on the fist thread for 2014 :D

Also hope every1 have a great 2014 and start their preparations for Christmas early :D

Binkles

Full time elf
1st to complain that a thread was locked... Thanks to the 1st 1st thread, may the 1st thread of 2014 be as hardy as the 1st....

hdracer

There is no rehab for the CLAP
Ill be the first to admit, this year I challenged myself with all new pixels and controllers. But the biggest challenge was switching over to LSP.. I had a rough time at first, but I overcame the obstacle of thinking like a LORian and have found some really cool thing to make life so much easier. Want to also be the first to say NONE of this would've been possible without the help from ALL of you that are so generous in sharing your talents!
Would like to thank each and everyone of you all for the great displays ran throughout the year! We don't even know what we are doing most of the time in life itself... But hand us some lights, power supplies and a computer to program it all & we become like an Einstein of the modern day! I am so grateful to be surrounded by such talent & to know you all.

CHEERS & HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

May our families be our biggest achievements and may we all set our goals as high as the bar we raise each time we sit down at our computers to put these beautiful displays on!

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
whilst the vast majority of us were celebrating the first moment with our better halfs, what was AAH doing???

well, look at the time stamp for this thread

« on: Today at 12:00:01 AM »

Thats right, AAH was sitting by his computer waiting... just itching to press the button.

1st to say, AAH, you bettered your time from last year by 5 minutes 34 seconds

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Actually I had typed the post out about an hour in advance and had just finished watching Clerks on tv, had popped into chat with a minute or 2 to spare and when the clock rolled over I hit the button.

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Gso125 said:
WOW It's so weird that you guys down under can be so far in the future as it's only 1030 am est here in the USA. Can you guys see lottery numbers in the future too. Haha anyways Happy New Year!!!
1st to quote a post on the 1st in the 1st for 2013,
Yep can give you the winning lotto numbers but im not sure about this date thingy, as they may have already been drawn lol.
Happy new year