2013 Halloween Final Song - Lorde Royals

TitanBry77

New elf
Decided to do a song that ran on Halloween at last minute, turned out pretty good I think. The video sync is slightly off in the first few seconds of the song. Got a lot of help on the boards here with the pixels this year.

http://youtu.be/blZCwpDBroI

TitanBry77

New elf
Thank you. Very popular song over here, assuming you're in Australia lol.

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
This looks cool, I would never of thought of using it with the lights.

She has a strong voice for a young 17 year old and nice to see a Kiwi artist doing so well internationally.

Kev

kane

Dedicated elf
kevr said:

She has a strong voice for a young 17 year old and nice to see a Kiwi artist doing so well internationally.

She's not even 17 yet - pretty impressive young kiwi.

These days, when you find youtube is full of people covering your song, you realise you've made it.

I like this cover, which was done well before the song went big in the US - Royals - Walk off the Earth

(I also like the cover the same guys did of Gotye's - Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth (Gotye - Cover))

ps - keeping on topic - nice sequence!

Wolfieee

New elf
Speaking of covers of this song, I found this one by the Key of Awesome to be a pretty good parody of the song.

Lorde's album is fantastic. I believe the Prime Minister of New Zealand call her to congratulate her on making it to No 1 in the US charts. She is the youngest artist to do so in it think 20 years

Lorde- Royals PARODY!! Key Of Awesome #78

TitanBry77

New elf
kevr said:

Kev

Thank you, I can thank my son for that lol. He's 4 and when I asked him what song we should do he said Royals haha, I was like hmm, that just may work.

TitanBry77

New elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Very nice work to one of my currently favourite artists

Thank you, much appreciated coming from you. Always look to your display for some inspiration!

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Fantastic and this video has inspired me to also do Royal. My daughter has been wanting it but I felt it was too slow but after watching yours I think I shall do it :)

Also....being a kiwi I suppose it would only be patriotic of me :)

TitanBry77

New elf
ShellNZ said:
Fantastic and this video has inspired me to also do Royal. My daughter has been wanting it but I felt it was too slow but after watching yours I think I shall do it :)

Also....being a kiwi I suppose it would only be patriotic of me :)
Thank you, I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out too but I was very happy with it.

Bird

LOR user
It's such a nice job and a complement to the artist, maybe someone should let the artist know they have a real fan. Something cool may happen from it. Maybe they use it in a remake of the song. :)

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Very nice programing! It's refreshing to see and hear music and lights fitting so well together. This is a sequence that I will tell people to view, very easy to watch but keeps your interest without being overly blinky flashy. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
John