Release 2017.34 xLights released

smeighan

Dedicated elf
Release 2017.34. I have bundled Keith's xLightsBatchRenderer.exe with this windows install., This program has not yet been ported to either lInux or MAC. This program allows you to render all of your sequences. This is useful if you upgrade from an older version and want all of you. Again thanks to our development group who keep making xLights better and better.

Latest releases are found at www.xlights.org
Videos tutorials are found at videos.xlights.org
Forums are located at nutcracker123.com/forum
Issue Tracker is found here: www.github.com/smeighan/xLights/issues

XLIGHTS/NUTCRACKER RELEASE NOTES
---------------------------------
2017.34 Oct 27, 2017
-- enh (keith) Add a dead pixel colour output process to xSchedule which only blanks a pixel if the colour would be wrong
-- enh (keith) Add the ability to disable output processes
-- bug (keith) Fix multilight wiring dialog not displaying correctly
-- enh (keith) Set model start channel back to one when user selects the end of model model as that is the most common desired resilt
-- enh (keith) Some checks to warn if xSchedule and xLights are outputting to lights at once
-- enh (keith) Add level pulse colour to VU Meter ... pulses a colour when music reaches specified intensity and changes colour each time it does
-- bug (keith) Fix piano timing track setting not loading properly
-- bug (keith) Fix xSchedule doesnt respect force local IP
-- enh (keith) Add the ability to share xSchedule button definitions
-- enh (keith) Add tooltip help to button parameters
-- enh (sean) Packaged Keith;s xLightsBatchRenderer.exe into Windows install2017.34:

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
-- enh (sean) Packaged Keith;s xLightsBatchRenderer.exe into Windows install2017.34: <--- What does this do ?

livetoride

Full time elf
-- enh (sean) Packaged Keith;s xLightsBatchRenderer.exe into Windows install2017.34: <--- What does this do ?
It says in the top of his post - "This program has not yet been ported to either lInux or MAC. This program allows you to render all of your sequences"

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
The batch re-render is a good addition, but does it need to re-open xlights for each re-render? Could it be changed to open xlights once , re-render all the files then close? no biggy if it can't

keithsw1111

Senior elf
Thats coming in .35 ... it will be built into xlights rather than as a separate program and it will support all platforms ... my quick and dirty little utility is going mainstream thanks to Dan.

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
First and foremost thankyou xlights team for your efforts and dedication truly amazing ! I have an ask but am not needy , so if can or cant be done not fussed but after another recent event of corrupting a rasberry pi . Just wondering in critical times audience outside ready too see show and we are in strife ! I know I can grab laptop open xlights and my sequence turn on light output and press play will get lights happening . Is it viable or possible to have a replay button added for this type of emergency to keep audience happy or should I look at using X schedule as backup plan as never tinkered with .
Thanks heaps guys

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Ok thanks keith I also forgot to mention I haven't updated for some time now was going too wait till after xmas