3D Print STL File - PSU Terminal Finger Guard

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
[attachimg=2]

Here's a simple insert for the end of the Meanwell Power Supplies so the exposed AC terminals are covered up from any rouge screwdriver or fingers whilst working inside your PSU enclosures.

Enjoy and switch power off before attaching. :)

Attachments

• PSU_Finger_Guard.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 16
  • PSUfingerguard.jpg
    PSUfingerguard.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 162

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Any chance of an in situ pic Brad. I've thought that there should be ones made up for the "Ray" version power supplies too.

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
Photo

Just to be clear too - this simple insert is not a substitute for having a proper secure enclosure around the entire power supply setup.

Attachments

• PSUfingerguard2.jpg
    PSUfingerguard2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 125

battle79

Full time elf
Brad,

Any chance I could talk you into printing out 6 of these and shipping them to me? ;)

Happy to pay whatever you think they may be worth as I don't have easy access to a 3D printer as yet.

Regards,
Rowan

multicast

Senior elf
Caution!! These may interfere with the airflow that is critical for the correct operaton of these PSU's.

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
Here is the one I used for my Sunhokey 3D printer (they use same 12v 350W P/S as Ray).
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1190015
I recycled a power switch and socket from an old router and modified slightly to make it fit. It works well and I don't have to worry about little hands touching any exposed contacts.