3d Printer glass bed and salt water.

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
I was having issues with prints lifting from the bed. After beating my head against the wall for sometime.... I found online people had used a mixture of salt and water with great results. Readily available in my house and works great! Mortons Iodized salt and water mixture applied to the glass bed. Prints stay put every time!

View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvgusyuegso7w0g/Photo%20Jul%2015%2C%204%2007%2044%20PM.jpg?raw=1

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
Dan's a

Very Nice I will keep in mind if I decide to get a bigger printer which I think might happening soon. Seems to be a way cheaper alternative than glue sticks!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
You might want to restrain the cable and feed thingy on the lefthand side before they destroy a print. Other than that it looks good Dan. Not as good as your work involving microwaves but good nonetheless.

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
You might want to restrain the cable and feed thingy on the lefthand side before they destroy a print. Other than that it looks good Dan. Not as good as your work involving microwaves but good nonetheless.
Thanks Alan. Yes... I know I need to do something with the cables. Just haven't done it yet. Probably wont until I wreck a print. "Chocolate Box testing" was much more enjoyable