4core T type waterproof splitter;white color;the male connect's diameter;13.5mm

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Just ordered some 4 core T type splitters from Ray. Does anyone have a circuit diagram showing how pins are connected. That is which pins are data IN and OUT.

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
My mistake :'( - thought they would "split" the data cable so that data came IN then OUT again after going through the pixel string rather than through the T.

Would be OK for multiple features on dumb strips.

Will modify by cutting off the outlet plug and joining the yellow to the blue so data does not carry through T. Then I can daisy chain multiple tree on same output.

mborg10

Michael Borg
nzlongfellow said:
My mistake :'( - thought they would "split" the data cable so that data came IN then OUT again after going through the pixel string rather than through the T.

Would be OK for multiple features on dumb strips.

Will modify by cutting off the outlet plug and joining the yellow to the blue so data does not carry through T. Then I can daisy chain multiple tree on same output.
Just ask ray to custom make them. Just make sure you draw a diagram

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
This is what I have asked Ray to make. I'm sure I saw this idea in a thread somewhere......

Attachments

• Ray Wu T spliter 001.jpg
    Ray Wu T spliter 001.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 39

Habbosrus

Back again
Yep, Ray has them in stock already. See davrus post above, he has the link in his post. They also come in white.