4core T type waterproof splitter;white color;the male connect's diameter;13.5mm

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
The ones in davrus' s post are 15mm. Finally contacted Ray who has them in 13.5mm. Thanks for the help everyone. Just need to see if they have 4 pin or 3 pins plugs on the cords.

battle79

Full time elf
They are definitely 3 pin on the ends.

When you order you need to ask for the plugs to plug into them also, as he only provides the actual splitter with the above link.

Regards,
Rowan

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Thanks. As I have 40 4 pin T's and heaps of 4 pin plugs I will just cross connect blue to yellow on the female lead. More soldering but simple fix for me.

Habbosrus

Back again
nzlongfellow said:
The ones in davrus' s post are 15mm. Finally contacted Ray who has them in 13.5mm. Thanks for the help everyone. Just need to see if they have 4 pin or 3 pins plugs on the cords.
Sorry, I didn't check his link that closely. I thought it was for the 13.5mm ones. I originally had the idea to use these for things like pixicles, but I got impatient. I ordered my led strip and 3 core pigtails. 1 week after my order turned up Ray contacted me via email to tell me he was going to have the new splitters produced! I made 95 pixicles using 3 core pigtails connected. Lots of work. Next time I'll be a little more patient. It would have been much easier to use these new splitters :D