$9.99 Self Inflating Christmas Tree with Santa 1.8m (Was $75.19) + Shipping ($0 with Prime / $39 Spend) + More @ Amazon AU (Expired)

daunce

Full time elf
$9.99 Self Inflating Christmas Tree with Santa 1.8m (Was $75.19) + Shipping ($0 with Prime / $39 Spend) + More @ Amazon AU

$75.19 $9.99 AstiVita Self Inflating Christmas Tree with Santa 1.8m(amazon.com.au)
  • Have the coolest tree on the street
  • Guaranteed to blow you away if left in very windy conditions!

$35.00 $2 AstiVita Christmas Chair Cover Set (3D Reindeer Design) - 4 Pack(amazon.com.au)
$35 $5.99 AstiVita Christmas Chair Cover Set (3D Santa Design) - Pack of 4(amazon.com.au)
$34.50 $5.99 AstiVita Christmas Chair Cover Set (3D Snowman Design) - Pack of 4(amazon.com.au)

More details at OzBargain.

You may be eligible for $10 if you use the Amazon app.
Limit 2 per customer it seems.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Nice find! :) While the OP deal has expired, generally it seems there have been a number of discounted Christmassy products from AstiVita lately. Just before Christmas, I saw that their 1.8M self inflating santa with toy sack was marked down to $10. It is currently listed at $39. https://www.amazon.com.au/AstiVita-Inflatable-Christmas-Shoulder-Decoration/dp/B07WFCN4MT/

At the cheaper $10 asking price I bought one as a back up just in case the 2.4M big santa in my show stops working (it was bought in 2004!).