a huge thank you

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
i would like to take the time to Thank so many helpful people in ACL you all know who you are i have lights that flash sequencers that work and elements built and none of this would have been possible with your world of knowledge and experience including info in chat photos and countless phone calls and meetings with one person especially who has been the real push to me succeeding with getting my head around all this fun and frustrating hobby

mborg10

Michael Borg
yeah some people on here are pretty good, others are awesome, like me HAHA
I too was lucky enough to receive countless hours of help to get me going. Now their is no stopping me. Nothing except time and money.

Glad to see everything is going great and looking forward to your 2015 show. Those acrylic tubes should look amazing.

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
yeah some people on here are pretty good, others are awesome, like me HAHA
I too was lucky enough to receive countless hours of help to get me going. Now their is no stopping me. Nothing except time and money.

Glad to see everything is going great and looking forward to your 2015 show. Those acrylic tubes should look amazing.
do we have an ETA on those amazing acrylic tubes yet

mborg10

Michael Borg
they were due in port on the 4th but have been delayed until the 9th due to congestion. Don't know how long it will take to go thru customs and get delivered though

B_P_J

Full time elf
Hey Michael if they were coming into Patricks Port Botany the delay would have been due to the fact the port has been shut off since Monday, just spent 36 hours onsite.... now that was fun, but an amazing experience...

mborg10

Michael Borg
bpj1980 said:
Hey Michael if they were coming into Patricks Port Botany the delay would have been due to the fact the port has been shut off since Monday, just spent 36 hours onsite.... now that was fun, but an amazing experience...
Not sure exactly which port just now delays