A quick Hello

Ck

New elf
Just wanted to say a quick hello to all members and introduce myself. My name is Art and I am the the owner of Christmas Kingdom and Christmas Cave. I basically joined this site to offer my help and expertise on Christmas related items if I can, so occasionally I no doubt will be putting my 2 cents worth in every now and then.

Art

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome2.gif

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL Art.
Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to get out Christmas Kingdom this year to see what you have. I think it was in the lead up to Christmas 2 years ago that I spent most of my $$$ with you. So much so that I think they got to recognise me as I was in the city store so frequently and more often with my daughter (18 months old at the time.) Currently on display from you I have:
1 set led Candy Canes
2 x led fences
1 set white led curtain
1 x Blue led lamp post (my favourite item - so much so that it sits inside so as to not get weather damaged)
1 x pop up snowman (unlighted inside - my 3 year old loves it)
1 x led santa stop here sign
Unfortunately I had two sets of blue icicles that have been too weather damaged after a couple of years that I had to replace (they got direct afternoon sun every day and were one of the first things up on the gutters.)
What would be really good is the led "lights by" sign could be customised. I would've been happy to display the lights by Christmas Kingdom sign if you had of donated it :D
Might still try to pop in before christmas and I do like to see whats on display.

Hamish

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 3

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Art
Friendly advice and/or help from many different sources is always a good thing.
It's what makes this site so great.
Thanks for joining.