Closed ACL 'MK2 fully-built' aka MK3 strobes (ends 3-Aug-2015) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Aug 3, 2015

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
All payments are to be made to BenBrown via the paypal account "paypal at scottled.com". Just replace the at with an @. Ben probably hates spam as much as I do.
He has requested that everyone should pay plus 4% for paypal charges because paypal charge 4% for all sales transactions.

I will update the list of strobes later with a payment column and the recent changes to people wanting them.

Payment/bulk buy closes Monday morning (just under 3 days away).

Once the final numbers are done Ben will let me know the shipping costs.

Too much work for this unpaid middleman. Hopefully Ben will look after me (hint, hint) :D

benbrown

Apprentice elf
Just to add up to what Alan ( AAH ) just posted, please kindly make a remark on each payment attributing it to the strobes. For example, if im paying 450$ for the strobes i should make a remark that, 10 X 50cm strobes for BenBrown..

Thanks for understanding all..

Cheers

AAH

Oops. I forgot that. It probably should include ACL username to make things easier to track names versus payments.

benbrown

Apprentice elf
Just to add up to what Alan ( AAH ) just posted, please kindly make a remark on each payment attributing it to the strobes. For example, if im paying 450$ for the strobes i should make a remark that, 10 X 50cm strobes for BenBrown..
Also, please send me an email to sales03@scottled.com with the payment confirmation and your ACL username. This is to ease identification of each payment.

Thanks for understanding all..Cheers

miked

New elf
Hi Alan

Can you please put me down for 2x strings of 50 strobes with 50 cm spacings.
No covers thanks.

Regards
Mike

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Hi AAH,

I'm interested in 4 sets of strobes (50cm spacing option), and 4 sets of strobe covers.

Thanks!

PS: thought I should hurry up and post before this bulk buy is over in a flash - oh! :eek: .

AAH

Hopefully this is the complete current list. The 2 payments that I know about are checked off. I will check off the others when I know about them.

[attachimg=1]
Just under 2 days to go
Don't get caught out. It'll be over in a flash :D

Attachments

• Strobes-1-Aug-2015.jpg
    Strobes-1-Aug-2015.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 103

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
Hi Everyone,

just a reminder not to forget about the 4% paypal bit when you are paying for the strobes (like I nearly did) :-[

Cheers
Fing

Status
Not open for further replies.