AliExpress Suppliers ..... ????

mangoat

Full time elf
Hey guys,

Just wondering, do any of you use anyone else but Ray Wu from Aliexpress for RGB Pixels ??

There is a few things id like to get to try, that ray doesn't have listed on his site.

For some reason, i have a little nervous feeling about buying off someone else and i would like a little more advice on the situation.

Cheers for any guidance,

Goat.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
What sort of things are you looking for?
Rays site is something of a shocker to search through so it is possible what you are after is there but not listed.

mangoat

Full time elf
hmmmm, fair call, not how i searched through his store, but that gives me another format to search in.

thanks.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Sometimes you need to work your way though each likely category. Searching for specific words doesn't always work as you think it will. For example, searching for 6803 won't show results where it's in there as LPD6803.

Eastwood16G

Full time elf
I rarely buy from Ray. I get better pricing and delivery from other Ali-express suppliers. In many cases Ray is the best offer, and of course he wins. No problems with the other suppliers. R

dale82

Senior elf
Eastwood16G said:
I rarely buy from Ray. I get better pricing and delivery from other Ali-express suppliers. In many cases Ray is the best offer, and of course he wins. No problems with the other suppliers. R

Do you have any links to these suppliers?