Amazing service from the guys at Advatek

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Over the last couple of weeks the Lukes have offered some great service.

First one is AusPost delivered my PixLite 4 to the wrong address & lost the item. They are unwilling to put any resources into finding it or refunding any money towards the item even thought they have claimed they delivered it to the wrong place. So out of good will Advatek have sent me another one.

Second one is that I managed to fry a chip on my PixLite 16 by back feeding 12v into the data. L-Tay rang me back within a few hours of getting in contact with them & 10 minutes later it was back up & running.

Hats off to the great product & service that you provide & thanks for your help.
AussieDoug

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
That is certainly great service. But not so on aus post side though..

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Good to hear.

Doesn't say much about whoever received your parcel either. All they had to do was drop it back into a mail box and auspost could have had another go at delivering it to you.

Edit: I should of also mentioned the excellent service shown here by Advatek. Advatek has effectively had to sell two units for the price of one to ensure a happy customer even though it was a result of something that is out of their control. Not many companies will do that. You may not have made any money on this sale but hopefully your show of loyalty to your customers will reap the rewards it deserves in the future.

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Well AusPost have eventually delivered my PixLite 4 that they said was completed over a month ago. Only one issue, this is what the box looks like. Who knows where it has been.

CMh1hepj

dale82

Senior elf
I wonder where that box has been, That is very slack of AusPost. Lodge a complaint and get them to pay for damages if anything is broken. I would be furious.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Looks like it got stuck in the sorting equipment. I once received a CD (inside a CD mailing box) in the post that looked like the jewel case had been gnawed by a machine.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Obviously they stuffed up this time but I have to say normally auspost is pretty good. I've never had any issues myself (touch wood) and they take much better care of their parcels than any courier I've ever had anything to do with. I think couriers go out of their way to try and damage stuff.

Makes you wonder about their tracking system though if they had it down as delivered when it wasn't. Maybe it was delivered to someone else by mistake and they've taken a while to chuck it back in the mail.

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Also have to give a big high-5 to Luke.
I ordered 2 x Pixlite 4s then shifted house. I notified Luke the day he posted. He contacted the postal company and had them find the parcel, send it back to them, then forwarded it to my correct address at their cost even though I offered to pay any additional costs.
Also been very helpful with my challenges of getting things setup. :D :D :D :D