Annoying elf user class

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I noticed that 1 of the ACL members who is pretty active in chat and on the forum had a user class of "annoying elf". I couldn't see anywhere where this user class is listed and I was wondering what the requirements were for this class. Was it just to be active and to have a Kiwi accent? :D

BRW

New Elf
I read the title and thought you were going to offer a class on becoming an Annoying Elf User. I guess I have more to learn than I thought...

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
I noticed that 1 of the ACL members who is pretty active in chat and on the forum had a user class of "annoying elf". I couldn't see anywhere where this user class is listed and I was wondering what the requirements were for this class. Was it just to be active and to have a Kiwi accent? :D
Due to popular demand; I'll get my badge back and it is really easy for anyone to do!
annoying_elf.PNG

Follow this simple guide:
Steps to get the Annoying Elf' badge:
  1. Have terrable speelling. @AAH said that I'd be right at home with bad spelling (my first post on here in 2018!!).
  2. Start a totally random thread in the forum, this is a great example!: https://auschristmaslighting.com/threads/annoying-elf-user-class.13277/
  3. Passively annoy others, I suspect @AAH is my example in #2. ;)
  4. Don't stop talking in the chat, keep going. Your opinions of garbage is better than other people's.
  5. Post random rick roll links in the chat.
    Spoiler content hidden. Log in to see this content.
  6. Spoil things for others, I kept getting slapped for not using a {SPOILER}. Although I have done one just for you for this post:
    Spoiler content hidden. Log in to see this content.
If you still haven't received a badge, then read back over all 10 steps. Otherwise you need to go into settings.

Last edited:

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
I feel sorry for people in the chat as I posted the message above.
I couldn't help myself :).
annoying_elf2.JPG
and yes..... you can edit chatbot messages from yourself.