Anybody bought from 'christmascreations.net.au' ?

Malinoz

New elf
Hi all,
I'm looking at expanding to RGB from store bought. I don't have the time or interest to spend months on setting up everything myself.
I found christmascreation.net.au and was wondering if anybody has used they're products. In particular they have a plugnplay section that does what I'm after.
It is expensive but most lighting is.
Any help appreciated,
Thanks,
MAL

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
I've bought from them a couple of times, got 4 wireframe singing Christmas trees and the dc controller years ago. No issues with them.
Damien (who owns and runs christmascreations) is quite helpful, you could ask for more info via his Contact page.

You may also want to check out https://www.advateklights.com/products/pixel-control another Aus company that sells 4 and 16 port 'plugandplay' controllers.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Them guys make great wire frame's that are built to last many many years.
dont know about there lights tho.. sorry

HertzSwift

Apprentice elf
I've purchased some wire frames off him, 5 stars in a single purchase last year, unfortunately 3 of the stars were one size, and the other 2 were a slightly smaller size, wasn't noticeable until I started to install strip LEDs on them, I didn't bother to get these replaced, I just fixed the problem myself. I've also found his email response is very slow, takes days to get a response.

I inquired about the plug and play stuff a couple of years a go, I think you'll be to late in the year to order that stuff now.