anyone else having Tapatalk trouble

arw01

Full time elf
I have not been able to log in with Tapatalk since the crash and reload. Has anybody else had the same issue or am I missing some setting in Tapatalk to accept the login?

it just ignores the username and password no errors no other messages.

dale82

Senior elf
I know that there was a new patch applied to chat but I haven't used tapatalk so I cannot comment on that but I dare say that it will only be a very brief problem.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
I only have access to an Android phone, but this is working fine at the time of this post. The Tapatalk integration on ACL is the latest available and Tapatalk's own website does not report any errors.

Try updating the Tapatalk client if you can. If you have ACL saved in your Tapatalk app settings, please try removing your details from it then re-find ACL and go from there. Does it work then?

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
I cant log in either, I get this error
"Login Failed The operation couldnt be completed (tapatalk error 2203)"
I'm on an Iphone and have the latest version, I removed it and grabbed it again from the istore which didnt fix anything.
there are no updates for iphone version yet either.
All the googling Ive done re the error comes back as the plugin on the server needs to be upgraded but if you already have the latest then who knows :-\
I also have 6 other sites that are all working fine so it seems the issue must be with the server end?

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Working for me also on iPhone and iPad. ( typing this on the iPad tapatalk)

dannyp

Full time elf
Yes I had all sort of problems. I ended up deleting Tapatalk and then downloading it again. It appears to be a different version from what I had before and it asked me to set up a Tapatalk ID which I did. You must go to the verification email and activate the account. I then searched for CL and was able to login. Note that Incant get Tapatalk HD to work, just the normalmTapatalk.

Cheers

v8manic

New elf
Still can't get my tapatalk to work even deleted and reinstalled it, I can see the forum via tapatalk but once I go to login it says admin has restricted my access via tapatalk.

Cheers Wade

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
The tapatalk site has replied to my ticket saying they know what the issue is and have contacted admin, Ive checked with Ryan and he hasnt been contacted yet??
Ive provided them with alternative contact details but havent had a reply as yet.... heres hoping.