Anyone getting anything from LOR? Got a $350usd credit from them

Minh Tuan

New elf
Anyone here planning on getting anything from LOR? I have a $350usd competition credit from them that I'm probably not going to use. Happy to get stuff from LOR for someone at a discounted price. Or i can order like 12x 50 ws2811 bullet nodes and sell them to someone for cheaper. Let me know if you are interested.

A.M

New elf
Anyone here planning on getting anything from LOR? I have a $350usd competition credit from them that I'm probably not going to use. Happy to get stuff from LOR for someone at a discounted price. Or i can order like 12x 50 ws2811 bullet nodes and sell them to someone for cheaper. Let me know if you are interested.
Hi, I have just been looking around at the options to set up my own controlled display and was probably leaning toward one of the Light o rama packages. Would you recommend them for someone starting from scratch? Could maybe do a deal with you on your credit... Cheers.

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Hi, I have just been looking around at the options to set up my own controlled display and was probably leaning toward one of the Light o rama packages. Would you recommend them for someone starting from scratch? Could maybe do a deal with you on your credit... Cheers.
Drop by chat and let someone change your mind. LOR= Little Over Rated

Minh Tuan

New elf
If you decide on going with the LOR route, let me know and i can work out a deal with you.

This thread is very old. An answer might not be needed anymore.