Audio Visual Devices / da-Share Goes Green !

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
After a bit of prodding from various people, I've decided to get back to being an official community designer here on ACL. Thank you to the ACL team for making that happen.

Previously I had sold a few Christmas related items on the Audio Visual Devices web site, but they tended to be lost in the mostly A/V related products there. More recently I added a shop to my da-Share site that is more directly aimed at the Christmas and Halloween audiences. The types of items you guys are into here should be easier to find on da-Share. I've yet to finalise how the documentation content will be served (pdf, wiki, etc).

Please bear with me as I get the new shop up and running. At present only PayPal is accepted, but I'm working on other payment methods as well. For now, orders placed on the da-Share site will be supplied and invoiced from the Audio Visual Devices system, so don't panic if you see an order confirmation or invoice under that name.

Over time I'll be working on designing new products and adding local supply of some other handy items. If there's something you think we should make or sell, drop me an email (david@da-share.com) and I'll certainly consider it.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
I've split up the categories to hopefully make things easier to find and added a few more products.

There's also a clearance section with odd items that we want gone.

Order processing is a little clunky still, but we're getting them out the door ASAP. :)

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
A couple of days ago I moved the da-Share web site over to new hosting, so there should be a considerable speed improvement. Please let me know if you spot any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.