Melbourne/Vic Australian Melbourne Mini 2011

If you did'nt attend the Melbourne Mini, why?

• I'm going to another Mini somewhere else.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not interested

• I'd have come but it clashed with something else ( Bad date for me )

• I've spent too much on lights already ( too expensive )

• Did'tn even know about it.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave

Full time elf
Are those dates locked in, cause i think the wife has already booked plane tickets ???

Dave

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Australian Mini 2011 Location

MPH as Tuppet mentioned we have a nice office located in Abbotsford which is close to the Melbourne downtown and has a large conference room and kitchen with plenty of space in our warehouse for people to set up demos on a larger scale. Also have a furnished 3 bedroom appartment nearby which people from interstate are welcome to use use in this helps.

Tabor

Full time elf
Well done Andrew locking in dates nice and early.

I will be there.

No kids due this year!!

wjohn

Apprentice elf
Re: Australian Mini 2011 Location

tuppetsdad said:
MPH as Tuppet mentioned we have a nice office located in Abbotsford which is close to the Melbourne downtown and has a large conference room and kitchen with plenty of space in our warehouse for people to set up demos on a larger scale. Also have a furnished 3 bedroom appartment nearby which people from interstate are welcome to use use in this helps.

Sounds like a great location, can we lock this in and start planning for the two days.

mschell

Full time elf
mrpackethead said:
ryanschristmaslights said:
Hoping there'll be a live stream / recorded stream for people who won't be able to make it ;-)

Streaming will be banned. It is an excuse for non attendance.

I'm sure that Andrew is inserting tongue in cheek again, but it's kinda nice for those of us NOT in the Southern hemisphere to be able to share in some of your events.

wjohn

Apprentice elf
mschell said:
mrpackethead said:
ryanschristmaslights said:
Hoping there'll be a live stream / recorded stream for people who won't be able to make it ;-)

Streaming will be banned. It is an excuse for non attendance.

I'm sure that Andrew is inserting tongue in cheek again, but it's kinda nice for those of us NOT in the Southern hemisphere to be able to share in some of your events.

As long as the Tuppets can provide wireless access, I can host a webex session with video and audio broadcast, including remote participants interaction via chat, voice and video.

As long as you have a PC, iPad, iPhone, etc you can be with us remotely

mrpackethead

Full time elf
Attendance by Aussietralian's by webbyx will icurr serious fines.

Better to attend in person and drink the collected fine money rather than send the fine money.

I have left already and half way there.

After the 2010 Mini I thought there was a lot of stuff and if there was going to be anything left for a 2011 Mini, well I was wrong there has been an explosion of great new idea and can't wait so excited.

Now with the LOR group moved over to here lets hope we can all get together and make this even bigger.

2012 Mini will be held at the Melbourne exhibition Center.

Michael

Dave

Full time elf
I'll throw up a couple of topics that some of our wiser Flashers my take up.

1) Another run on DMX, I know Matt did one last year, but as i was new to the scene it just didn't saok in (I'll do some reading between now and than)

2) Programming pics/pics for strobes

3) EthConGateway...gets abit intense for lay people

4) Maybe another run on Light Show Pro (will do some homework on that as well)

Just a couple of suggestions

Oh and just something on the side for the better halves, The Good Food and Wine Show is on from the 3rd to the 5th of June (my wife went last year and was quite tipsy that night).

Dave